Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 23:33:39 -0800
alphachi writes:
>Thanks to the efforts of some, it is known that Marshall does monitor this
>forum.  You know, probably over half the members on this forum have at
>least one Marshall ferret.  However, Marshall has yet to participate
>constructively and informatively, in this, the largest of ferret forums.

Why would Marshall Farms enter a hostile forum with nothing to gain and
everything to lose?

If one is truly interested in communication, as opposed to crucifixition,
s/he might try an old-fashioned phone call to Marshall Farms.  If the call
is polite, then you'll get some answers.

swamp

"Who, me officer? What's a ferut? These guys?? No, they're Polish cats."