Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:29:23 EDT
A big thank you to those of you who sent cards to my vet, Dr Zafarrano in
Lexington KY.  She called and left a message for me that she appreciated
all the cards that she was suddenly receiving in her mail.  She said that
she was confused at first as to why these people that she didn't know
were sending her cards of thanks, then she received mine in which I told
her I had submitted her name.  She said that it is folks like we FMLers
that make her life richer.  Thanks again to everyone.  We need to do this
again in a few months.

Ann Hehl