From:
Maggie Mae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 01:13:36 EDT
Hey Guys and Gals,

No, I am never entirely serious.  Goes against my grain something bad.
Can't stay that way for very long or I will turn into a pumkin or
something.  ;-)

If you haven't seen the movie "Trainspotting," give it a try.  Of course,
you have to like and understand sarcasm as a high art.  It is set in
Scotland after all.

The kiddos are all doing well.  For those who don't know, I have 27 of the
rugrats running around.  It takes a lot of work, but it is a lot of joy too.
About half of them have one room, the others run around the house until I
let the first group out.

You can tell I have so many when I go shopping.  We now have a 24 hour Wal
Mart here and I go in at 1 a.m.  and find the darndest things.  The other
night I got them an all cotton serape to lay down on the floor, a child's
plastic lawn chair to climb on and a wash tub to roll up in.  I also got
what I am hoping to be ferret proof rubbish bins.  We shall see.

Some of the best toys I get at Office Depot.  They give away free boxes.  I
go and get several everytime I go in, tape them shut and cut little holes in
them.  You can make mazes in the insides with tape and bits of other boxes.
And they are cheap, easy and can be tossed when they are no longer fun.

I do have one question.  Why all the sudden is all the damn television stuff
have Maggies on it?  Commercials out of St.  Louis use a waitress named
Maggie to entice customers, Lifetime has a new show named Maggie and then
there is always the wonderfully perverse cartoon show "Bob and Margaret."
Growing up, and even until late, I never ran across that many Margarets,
Margies or Maggies.  I am trying to figure out if I have walked into the
Twilight Zone.

Well, need to run.  I couldn't eat all of my filet at Outback Steakhouse,
so I am going to cut it into bits and pass it out.  Nope, not one of mine
is spoiled.  I will not listen to such tales.

Margaret in Mid Mo and her Mob of Maniacs