From:
daphne reddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2010 02:02:36 +0000
Hello all, I wanted to let you know that Oreo-Muffin's surgery went
very well. The tumor was simply sitting on top of everything else, and
looks to be benign. My vet reported that is had not spread or anything
to any of the surrounding tissue, it was growing out not in apparently.
Hopefully that will be the last of it, one of my biggest concerns was
that Oreo kept chewing on it and trying to remove it herself, which I
did not like happening. She bounced back from the anestesia very well,
and today is both eating and drinking well. I do have her on 1 level
temporarily so she does not have to risk climbing and hurting herself.

Thanks to all the kind thoughts and posts from everyone, she had me
worried because of the rate of tumor growth and I am afraid I panicked!

Daphne
Forget-Me-Not-Ferrets of Quincy, IL