From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:06:55 -0700
We have four ferrets in the Cleveland, OH, area that are in need of a
new home within the upcoming week.

Two are males and two females. Two are 4 year olds, and two are around
5 years. One of the females has adrenal symptoms.

At present, this is all the information I have. Erin McCarthy of Toledo
is working with the owner, so you will need to call Erin if you are
interested. She would like for you to call her at (330)718-5611.

I will forward any emails I receive for these ferrets to Erin, and she
can answer after she gets home. She won't have email access until after
the weekend.

Thanks!

Julie

Julie Fossa