From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 18:43:07 -0800
>Tara Radford said: You could have her ask what food is really desired...
>(this will also help to tell us a bit about her authenticity.If she pops
>up with sugar pops & chocolate sauce we will know she is phoney)

Actually, Tara, if she came up with that she would be 100% on the nose...
I know my ferrets would much prefer to eat sweets and junk food than just
about anything else.

>WHY do they want questions in advance?

I don't know.  At this point, I know as much as everyone else on this list
about the program.  I agree a "real" psychic would not need any questions
in advance, and so far, no one has asked me to submit any.  (Well, they
did ask for a few photos, which I sent...didn't see any harm in that.)
The wonderful responses I have been getting from the list will be
memorized and dragged out only if I think they will in no way affect the
reading.  (I am skeptical, too.) I figure, whatever happens, it should
be an interesting experience.

Hey Alexandra-I really do appreciate your thoughts about how to lose 50
pounds in 1 month (eat ferret food), but let me tell you... pooping in
corners just ain't my style!  But thanks anyhow.  (And I just love your
posts!)

Francine Prager