Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2014 21:06:16 -0400
  TO    Ferret Liberation Organization (FLO)
  FROM  Special Ops Remmie
  RE    Diarrhea

Salute! (I can see you through the monitor/Smart Phone/iPad)

Comrades in Arms:

Our MOM (Maunder Of Mawkish ~ look it up) has received a great deal of
electronic communique from various outposts. Here are the highlights:

1. Learn to spell. Yes, I know the operatives have opposable thumbs,
but how is MOM going to search the FML archives for information?

2. MOM got replies of "stop giving Pepto, up the dose of Pred (.12/mL)
back to twice daily, rush to the emergency room, coccidia, IBD, no
more pumpkin (already stopped that), give gravy (did that last fall),
Clavamox, Flagyl (metro), Diazoxide, A/D, Amoxi and so on.

3. My BG was 40 last August, hence the diagnoses of the dreaded
insulinoma. March the BG was 77. Weight has not changed - 2.3 lbs. At
the infirmary, doc said OK to continue once daily Pred and increase
from once daily to twice daily 1.0 mL Pepto, but MOM won't because I
don't like it and stresses me out. Weezil knows this vet, but am trying
to confirm with another long term great vet that is 2.5 hours away
for input, but she may be on something called "Spring Break" with her
family. I did start back on Pred (.12/mL) twice daily and no Pepto
today. Eating fine, but MOM can't find the cow pie, as we have free
roam of the 1,200 sq ft compound.

4. MOM has a SHOUT OUT to Rodney for accepting her telephonic
conference at 1:30am to discuss the appropriate maneuvers to be made.
He told us "you got 19 years of this, listen to what you know and
contact the doc." (Paraphrasing)

5. I was surveying the compound today after my treat, ur um, Pred
and ate. Then, MOM tried to hold me, but I chose to go back to the
commissary to eat some more. Good grub. Need to see a dentist.

6. Private Silver is a different story. She didn't fall in line till
3pm! Should I put her in the clink?

MOM will send updates as weezil have them for the archives.

Signing Out!

Salute! (I can see you through the monitor/Smart Phone/iPad)

Special Ops Remmie

Shari