From:
Jeff Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:02:59 -0700
I know this is very soon of me to ask, but I am in need of adopting another
Ferret.  My surviving ferret (Maya) has lost two friends in the last 6
months and does not handle being alone at all well.  The last owners
adopted her to me with the knowledge that she'd have a friend to play
with again.  I can't leave Maya alone too much as I have seen her in her
depressed state and don't want her to go through that again.

I no longer have the email or telephone numbers that I would normally
contact for adoptions here in LA area.  Would some one who has them please
be so kind as to forward them to me.

Many thanks,

Jeff & Maya