From:
Diane at South Shore Ferret Care <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:12:00 +0000
The great news is that we have received orders for both of our premier
items:
Wonderful Weasel Laundry Soap (samples of which were given out at the
symposium and humourously endorsed by Alexandra) as well as our Dry
Dook Soup Mix (great not only for ailing ferrets but also as a staple
for all of our ferrets to keep them healthy).

All of the sales help us with our hospice ferrets care and medicine
(you all know how expensive diazoxide is and we have 14 of them
needing it twice a day).

In order to help to ensure that no ferret goes without a gift we just
put up on eBay some gift sets that can be RUSH shipped directly for you
to their destination by priority mail to ensure delivery by Christmas.

In addition we always have the Wonderful Weasel Soap, Dry Dook Soup
and Ferret Faces Cards available on our website:
www.southshoreferretcare.org

Here are the items we have listed today as well if you do a search on
eBay for: South Shore Ferret Care all of our items we have listed will
come up:

The Ultimate Ferret Giving Tree Pack
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250344905905

Wonderful Weasel Laundry Soap
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250343573124

Diane's Dry Dook Soup
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250343583748

Ferret Carry Pack & Goodies
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250344947134

Ferret Faces All Occasion Greeting Cards
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250343558719

Ferret Goodies Pack
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250344930741

Thank you and Blessings to All