From:
David Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 08:15:52 -0500
Hello everyone from Jodi and the brat pack,

I have always used a squeekie toy when I want to round up the gang and My
newest furbie goes insane when I squeek it.  She pees on the floor and
keeps jumping up on my legs trying to get to the toy.Even after I stop
squeeking it she runs around very agitated chattering to herself.  I was
wondering if the squeeking hurts her ears.  The other furbies run to me
but they don't get so upset.Of course I still have to search for belle
since she can't hear.

Also, I purchased a license plate on e-bay, painted by Steph, and it is
very lifelike.  I thought $45 was expensive until I saw it.  Also, I was
invited to join the Kansasferret list, and I filled out everything they
asked for but today they said my application was denied so I guess I
goofed somewhere.I'm really a nice person,just ask my furbies.

Everyone have a great day and kiss your ferrets,
Jodi and brat pack.