Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 1995 17:57:23 EST
Hello everyone,
   I am sorry to bring up a taboo subject, but someone metioned in a letter
this week that it was easy to tell the difference between male and female poop.
As I am currently trying to litter-train both a male and female, it would be
great to know who was good and who wasn't. Could you elaborate please.
  By the way, it is entirely the fault of this mailing list that I now have 2!
We got the little boy -Calvin H. Griminy-  just this weekend to keep my
7-month old female -Blossom T.M.W.F (the Mouth with Feet) - company and
save my cats and my house.  After reading all the great stories from multiple
ferret families and my favorite quote "the best number of ferrets is one more
than you have" we couldn't resist expanding our family.  All is going well,
they get along famously!!  Two really are better than one!

Valerie (Does carpet cleaner come by the gallon?)
 Blossom (Ooooh, something I can bite hard!!!!)
 Calvin (Can we cuddle?)
 Lucky & Hobbes - the cats (THANK GOD - now maybe she'll give us a break)