From:
Tony torAMOSlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:51:10 +0000
I have recived the swabs today so that all my ferrets can be tested for
both ferret adrenal and pancreatic disease and by sending all the swabs
to University Of California, Medicine & Epidmiology Department the
results will help with their study on ferret adrenal and pancreatic
disease.

--
Please contact me I can be of any help, I am not a vet and in the past
32 years none of my animals have visited my vet for anything other than