From:
dayna frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 14:04:29 -0700
The ULTIMATE shelter and critter-related garage sale...

OPERATION EVACUATE DAYNA IS -=ON=-!

Jim March calling from Dayna Frazier's shelter and home.  Dayna needs to
leave here PRONTO due to ill health, a landlord that has neglected to fix
the place for 27 *years* and is now using violence to evict her before she
sues over the heavy toxins present.  I'm here as a combo bodyguard/mover,
escorting her all the way to Tennessee as a relief driver.

We can't take it (all) with us...the basics of running a small-animal
shelter and emergency care facility are being kept; everything else MUST go,
enough critter-related supplies to run a small zoo, I kid you not.

Equipment for REPTILES, AQUARIUMS, Small  Mammals, huge amounts of general
tools and hardware supplies, furniture, ART including an original by de la
Raza (a fall foliage forest scene in heavy oils), much other wall art,
almost anything imaginable.  Huge freestanding portable shade cloth awning,
an entire outdoor fishpond setup, anything imaginable for birds, saltwater
and freshwater supplies, YOU NAME IT.

Come one come all, COME HELP YOURSELF.  All proceeds go to the finest
underground shelter that has been dodging cops for decades...Dayna has been
a good friend to anything small and furry/feathery/scaly and it's time to
show our appreciation.  Yes, this is FOGGY'S Dayna, to see their story go to
http://www.cdfa.com/interest_area/stories_directory.html (the entire
"footless fuzzy" section, 100% true) and realize why "Saint Dayna of the
Weasels" (oh god, she'll kill me if she sees THAT) deserves our HELP.

We're at 27309 Dewdrop Ave in Canyon Country, a suburb North of Los Angeles;
call 805-251-2658 if you must have further info.

Directions...from the 14 freeway not far north of I-5, take the Via
Princessa exit, go North (the other direction is clearly a cowpath, it'll be
obvious), follow Via Princessa until it deadends and hang a right (White's
Canyon), just past a 7-11 hang a right on Stillmore, take an immediate left
on Dewdrop, look for the paisley Suzuki Samurai, 2nd on the left.

Main garage sale is Sunday/Monday, "friends day" is Saturday 'till midnight,
the public gets whatever's left.

HURRY - We could use some extra moving expenses, but we mainly desperately
need to lighten the load - NO REASONABLE OFFERS REFUSED!

Also: do your ferts in SoCal need their Fervac shots?  Shelters often stock
extra and it needs to be fridged hence is hard to transport.  Call us for
info on this @ 805-251-2658.

DAYNA'S SHELTER IS AN ECE-FREE ZONE, the bug has never hit here...all can
shop in TOTAL SAFETY.
dayna frazier/archivist-historian for Ferrets Anonymous...
Section Leader/Small Mammals Section in the KIDSPETS FORUM and Co-Section
Leader/Ferrets in the ANIMALS FORUM on Compuserve Information Service...

resident of...the Marvellous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem   "MMOMM"

Want to see some of my fur family??  visit my home page at...
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2322/