From:
Chris Middleweek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 06:29:52 +0800
Hi I need help

Ive had my first ferret for about 3 months, ( a cute little female 7
months old and an only ferret).

My problem is with her using the litter tray/s.  It all started well and
she seamed to catch on, with only the ocassional mistake.  But lately (last
month) she has abandoned the litter tray/s completely and wee's and poo's
anywhere.  Not just in the corners like normal ferrets.  She even wee'ed
on the coffee table in front of us.  Im at a loss at what i should do.
Ive tried watching her when i get her out of the cage and putting her in
the litter tray when she looks like going.  This sometimes works.  But
sometimes i dont find her in time.  Ive also thought that maybe she is
getting too many rooms to run in, so Ive restricted her rooms, maybe this
will work?  Its just i use to only have to check the corners and now im
finding and stepping in poo's anywhere.  Lucky ive got hardwood floors!

Any advice?????
Thanks
Christine M