From:
Phyllis Berker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 07:47:04 -0400
Seeing Kristen's post about her two babies, I decided to post also,
and let her know that another pair, Greta and Pixie, join her Frito and
Skittles at the Rainbow Bridge. Greta passed in her sleep two weeks
ago. She was 8 years old, and my little Pixie, also 8, who was barely
hanging on, passed over to the Bridge very peacefully yesterday, with
the help of my vet. So to Kristen, I truly understand your heartbreak.
I've experienced the joy and sadness of caring for ferrets and having
to say goodbye for 26 years. It never gets any easier to say goodbye,
but you learn to accept the situation, as sad as it may be. You can
feel at peace knowing you cared, loved and did you very best for them
while they were here with you.

Phyllis - and her remaining four: Danny, Angel, Lucy and Macy Gracie