From:
Shele Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:40:06 -0800
I want to say thank you to all who were on the Easter card list.  We have
enjoyed all that we have recieved.  My kids were amazed that there were
so many ferrets out there.  lol

I want to apologize too for the cards I sent out.  I have up to 8 kids a
day to watch (ferrets are not allowed out during that time) and then I
have mine to deal with.  They keep themselves busy.  Ferrets running
around etc.  Plus money was tight this year.  Had 3 extra mouths to feed
this year.  2 ferrets and a 15 year daughter whom we are adopting.  I did
with what I had and I hope you all enjoyed the cards.  Promise next time
to make a better effort.  Bubba and Oscar just love being the center of
attention through all of this.  The cards were hung on the wall around
their cage and the hammock got hung up for them to sleep in.  They are so
excited.

I have a question to post also.  We are moving to Wyoming before too long
and I need to know if ferrets are legal in that state?  If anyone knows I
greatly appreciate to know.  I have friends who have ferts of their own
and would gladly take them if we need to.  I would rather not.  Bubba and
I are so attached it would break my heart.  Oscar is my hubbys to the
extreme.  She wakes up just to play with him when he gets home in the
mornings.  It is sooo cute.  She won't have anything to do with anyone
else except to jump on us and run. lol  Bubba is my cuddler.  He kisses
me when I first let him run and he follows me where ever I go.

Thank you!!!!!
Shele
Bubba and Oscar
"Gee dad wore us out today.  Time to sleep for a while."
"Then we can get up to run later.  Wonder if mom has more of that yummy
stuff for us."