From:
Susan Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:01:06 EDT
Please help the 24 Carat Shelter and Rescue

CJ is a friend of mine and she needs help.  She has been ill for a few
months now.  Being that she is out of work things are getting hard for her
to help the ferrets.  Anything would help.  You can also go to iGive and
they donate money to her shelter just by buying things from there site.
If you interested in helping please let me know.  You can email me also at
[log in to unmask]  Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Susan :)