From:
mark prince <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:00:44 -0800
Hi everyone!  My little girl from PVF's could jump over the great wall of
china, but my Angora is willing but not nearly as agile!  They both love
to jump into the bath tub, and I always leave a few cups of standing
water in it so they can drink while they are in there.  They also love to
sleep together in the tub during our hot San Diego Summers!  I place a
small decorative box against the outside of the tub, and on the inside
when not being used I place a stack of Folded towels.  This way they can
climb in and out with out effort!  But no Rubber Duckies allowed!

Bye4Now, Mark