From:
Aaron McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 20:08:16 -0600
Hi, fellow ferret lovers!  My SO has posted to this list before, but he
has just now taught me how to so here I am!  You guys who post here are
just great!  I really enjoy the FML!

Perfect timing for all the recent postings concerning cages as the Income
Tax check should be here soon & I'm trying to talk my SO into getting a cage
with multiple levels.  His concern is do the ferrets who already have
multiple levels use those multiple levels?!  Thanks in advance to anyone who
may respond.  In response to Drew and Daralyn on what to line the cage with
to keep footsies from going through, I have found that "dog mats" work
perfectly!  They are sold in pet stores, are relatively cheap, come in
different sizes, and are machine washable.  Too they are soft and do not
have a rubber backing.  I have to stay away from rubber backings because
Jasmine loves to eat the rubber!  I feed her & the others good food & they
get treats, but Jamine will eat rubber backings if she gets the chance!

Tracy & the fer-roots:
Pinky - the wonder ferret
Shadow - the wild woman
Jasmine - Queen Jas-i-mine