From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:33:03 -0000
Sandee please keep an eye out for Brock - he nipped off to the Bridge in
the early hours of this morning, could you make sure he meets up with his
old pals Cameron, Amanda, Claude and Tasha Yar.

Brock was probably around 8 years old - I think he must have been about 3
when Ron and I took him in but it's difficult to tell the age of some
rescues.  He was a fantastic PR ferret and loved taking part in ferret
racing.

I've just looked at how many ferrets have made the journey to the Bridge
this year - and I thought last year was bad :-(

I just look at the oldsters and can't help but wonder who will be next :-(
You just watch them sleeping more when they are out at play time -
however, the next day they could be bouncing around like lunatics.

--
Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare & N.F.W.S. News Editor.

Web Site: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ferreter/bolton.htm
last update 22  Nov 2001

Waiting at Rainbow Bridge:- Jill, Deanna Troi, Cameron, Carnath, Button,
Bill, Bobby, Jasper, Inga, Holly, Fergle, Amanda, Sparky, Daniel, Blackie,
Marvin, Claude, Bumper, Kurt, Tasha Yar, Larry, Lily, Ben, Fritz, Dax,
Kelley, McCoy & Brock
(The opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily those of the NFWS)