From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2012 22:10:42 +0300
Here is something wonderful:

http://bornfree.wildlifedirect.org/category/born-free-ethiopia/

Born Free is a wildlife rescue place abt 45 min down the hwy from me.
It's close to the town I know in which the weasels are detested (of
course that town isn't unusual --it's a human-weasel competition over
chickens!).

One of the most moving video-type presentations I have seen is in the
site, abt 3/4 of the way down. They rescued a lion kept for 4 years on
a yard-long chain. The misery in the animal's face before his rescue
is hard to believe. I have seen this lion at the sanctuary, and he is
indeed truly rescued.