From:
Todd Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 1994 00:34:29 -0400
Hello again,
     On the subject of tail wagging, I have noticed our one ferret, Iago,
will wag her tail when she would be fighting with Abu over the blanket or
hammock.  This seemed out of a "sadistic" enjoyment of getting Abu all bent
out of shape.  Sometimes tho, she would do it when "attacking" a toilet paper
roll.
     As to the future of the FML, I take the attitude of "If it aint broke,
don't fix it".  I think changing it would make it definatly less "personal",
In many ways Andrea and I get to "know" many of the people on here.  I also
think that Bill Gruber would do an excellent job of taking over the FML.  He
has the knowledge, equipment, and willingness to take over such a large task.
 Take care all.

Todd (The Daddie)
Andrea (Mommie)
Iago and Abu (Fight-sleep-fight-sleep, what a life!)
Jake (Just wait, I'll kick there butts!)
Jeepers (Dont they ever tire out?)

<< Sent by Scout v.1.9 >>