From:
Barbro Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 00:34:48 EDT
A couple of days ago Floyd must have eaten something that didn't agree with
her.  It might have been a Certs, but we are not sure.  She threw up and
had diarrhea and was really weak for an hour or so.  Than she got up, ate,
drank and went to sleep.

The next morning she was fine, normal poop, ate, drank, walked around.
Today all of a sudden she took a turn for the worse.  She doesn't eat, is
very lethargic and hardly moved at all.

Our regular Vet is gone for weekend, the emergency place doesn't treat
ferrets... Did anyone have this problem before?  What can we do?

Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask],
Barb