Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 03:42:14 -0500
Haven't posted in ages, but I just shopped Petsmart.com and wanted to let
ya'll know that they've got quite the bargain going on for a bit since they
just recently got up and running.  Not much ferret stuff, but dog and cat
food is 50% off (there's a limit) and they are not yet charging shipping
and handling.  I bought a 20lb.  bag of Iams Adult and an 8lb.  Iams Kitten
for $14.48 total.  Got an email within a day that it had shipped.  A good
opportunity to save some money.  Maybe some of us could have some
half-price food shipped to shelters that use Iams, etc.  Just a thought.

Shelly