From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 02:15:53 -0800
Dear Selena;

I get Ferretone from the local PetSmart store, but if you don't have one
handy, & also for a variety of cages, Omaha Vaccine has quite a few to
choose from.  Their # is 800-367-4444.  They will send out a free catalog
even without an order.  They do quite a volume, and sometimes don't have
exactly what you want to order at that time, but will automatically put it
on back order and not charge you extra for shipping when that item (s) are
sent to you.  It just happened with me, but everything was automatic, and
they didn't lose anything.  Their prices are very competive and I saved the
local taxes also!

Merry Christmas, Gary & the gang of fur

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.