From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 10:22:59 -0700
Hi!  I'm new on the list and to ferrets, but I wanted to announce that I
brought home my new baby boy this week.  After nearly a year in preparation
and information gathering, I got Tommy, cinnamon colored male.  I couldn't
be happier if I had won the lottery, well, with Tommy, I sort of did.  He
has already made a tight bond with me and will crawl away from anyone else
when he sees I am near.  My heart justs melts.  By the way, as a new ferret
owner, I have to say I am already addicted to the ferret smell and yes,
Tommy's tail smells like corn chips.

-MM
"Run, run for your lives! Oh no, the ferrets caught another person."