Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2011 00:32:49 -0500
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL ONE DAY ONLY get 20% off your purchases & Orders
from 12:00 am Friday-thru Midnight ONLY!! USE CODE BF-20 (previous
orders not included and one coupon code per checkout)

If you cannot wait for Friday -
The Little Feet Elves have been working tirelessly to bring you plenty
of Gifts to please your friends, Giving Tree Ferrets and families.
Holidays are upon us & the Ferrets are wondering what will arrive for
them this year- oldies & newbies and many inbetween.

We have added many more Gift baskets to our Website ea filled with
bedding , toys & treats - and many, many more $15.00 Stuffed Holiday
stockings filled with bedding, toy & treats to please your furry
buddies or to send to a ferret in need of a Santa this year.
<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/boutique/cat_335605-AREADY-MADEBUY-IT-NOW-GIFTS-Bedding-Certif.html>

Bonus: everything you purchase will be discounted by 15 % by using
COUPON CODE go15 at checkout!! a Winning combination..

There are many ready made multi-piece bedding sets & single pieces
available and there is still time to get an order or two in custom
the way you like.

Happy Holidays and remember the ferrets on the Giving tree .
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/

Bless,
Rose & the Weasies