From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:01:55 -0500
My condolences to all who have sick fur kids, or who have had them pass
to the Bridge.

I have in my possession 5 coupons for Totally Ferret, 5, 15 or 30 pound
bags, each coupon is worth $1.50 off per bag.  As I get the food for my
group directly from Performance Food, I don't need these.  If anyone
wants these, please let me know ASAP, as they expire 12/31/02.  I just
realized the date as I was 'treating' my kids yesterday with the TF
treats I have.

Please e-mail me directly if you are interested in the coupons.  There's
only 5, so if I get a lot of responses I'll have to do a first come,
first serve, but I hope some of you can use these.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"