From:
Tabatha Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 02:40:58 -0500
My baby girl I just don't know what to do with her any more.  She has free
roam of the part of the house, but lately she has been naughty so she has
been in her cage.  She thinks she can poop anywhere.  Even though she
knows how to use the litter box and has.  But any punishment doesn't seem
to even fase her.  She looks at us like what the hell do you think you are
doing.  I don't know what to try next.  She does get let out for a few
hours a day, but then poops and gets a little slap on her butt and a firm
NO and back into her cage.  Any suggestions?  Also what brands of litter
do you recommend?  I'm currently using Yesterday's News, and am not quite
satisfied with it.  Thanks