From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2013 23:30:25 -0500
>My last little one Lady Phoebe has made the trip to the bridge to
>join the rest of my crew.

Dear Dad & Mom, and everyone else I love,

Those last few hours in your arms gave me the chance to reflect upon
all that I was given during my life with you. There were cuddles,
kisses, treats and cozy sleepy places. There were fuzzy brothers and
sisters and they will always be in my fuzzy heart.

I've thought a lot about this since I arrived here, and the truth is, I
would give anything to be able to have told you this all in person, and
by that I mean I wish I could have spoken - really talked - and told
you what a precious gift you were to, and for me, as well as Rascal,
Princess Isabel, and the terrible <but lovable> trio - Stevey, Sierra
and Frosty. Each of us agree that we could not have been blessed with
not only the best home ever, but the best parents too.

You both have the biggest hearts, and not just for us, but for others
as well, and we have always been proud of all of the things you have
done to help other fuzzy's and hoomins alike. Which is why we know that
when we see you again, there is gonna be one heck of a parade, and we
plan on making it unforgettable.

Just as you will always be for me and everyone else who loves and
cherishes you.

We love you all so very much!!!!!!!!

Lady Phoebe