Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 20:57:22 EST
I have had my fuzzie, a sable male, for about 7 months now and I think it is
time for him to have a companion.  I cannot affor the outrageous prices that
pet stores in NY are charging and I have been hearing alot about abandoned
ferrets, lost and found etc.  I am wondering if anyone knows about an
adoption place in or near the Hudson Valley, NY.  Or if anyone knows of a
ferret in this area that needs a good home and some major spoiling :*)

also, if cedar is so bad for ferrets why hasn't anyone told the pet stores?
My George came with a big bag of cedar!  I just recently found out, on here,
that it was bad for him so I took it out of his cage.  He sleeps so much
better.  Thank You!