From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:55:25 -0400
Susann and Nancy
You are the ones that need to be thanked, along with all the others who
actually did the work of helping the animals directly.  What you did
takes great strength, courage and love.  You are all heros to me!

There are some others who need thanking too: Ferret Depot donated cages
and worked with 8 in 1 to provide ferret food and vitamin supplements;
FMLers donated toys, treats and bedding; Oxbow donated Carnivore Care;
Melatek donated low cost melatonin implants; vets provided free or low
cost services.  Cash donations from the FML5000 paid for us to ship the
donated cages and care packages with food, toys, treats and vitamins.
We were also able to help with vet bills and provide cash donations to
shelters with needed repairs and other expenses.  Doing all this took
the efforts of many.

There may be a lot of bickering from time to time on the FML, and even
some outright down and dirty fighting, but when the need is truly there,
I am always amazed at how we can come together as a community.

My thanks go to all of you!

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org