From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 10:07:12 -0400
HI Friends!

Boy o BOy! living in a people cage is very fun & INTERESTING! Here we
gets to get into EVERYTHING! The Mom gal sure has to keep on her toes.
I never knew living with humans could be so FUN!

Jest yesterday the cat boy Imp he popped the gadget on the door under
the sink so we's could get in and take a look around - Mom scolded him
she must a thought he wanted us to get into the cleaning stuff- I think
he just wanted to help us explore! We were able to get into trouble cuz
the doorbell rang . I didn't hear it but Maxx the dog thing did he was
jumping & carrying on Mom and he went out the door and down the stairs.

The state inspector guy came to see if the shelter was still here --
guess he thought Mom was going to be piling more ferrets up and not
telling them.. Well, he was sure surprised when he found just ole
Nestle in the room that is getting rehabbed. SO after chatting a bit
Mom came up and found us under the sink! OH BOY!

Yessirreee- life is a lot different now. I like this house stuff much
more to EXPLORE!

It is very very hot here so AC is running- yesterday we had unusually
hot weather and hoomid too the temps got up to 100 degree! So Mom has
more stuff pn ebay to help is pay the 'lectric man so we can stay
healthy & comfy-- Please take a look!

Winged Ferret Print Ready to Frame
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180082608725

RARE SOLID COPPER FERRET COOKIE CUTTER  ends: Aug-04-07 06:50:25 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180143661843

Ferretstock Tote Mystery Box  ENDS: Aug-08-07 11:52:55 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180145085127

Ferret Lovers Mystery Box  ENDS: Aug-06-07 13:51:18 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180144508406

RARE FERRET MUG!  ENDS: Aug-09-07 05:42:42 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180145296086

I hope everyone out there is having FUN like I am! I get to chase
kitty's now too!

I will be back with more fun now that we are learning to live like
houseferrets.

Love, Beautiful Blossom, the spokesferret at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org