From:
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 10:38:17 -0700
>From:    Michael Runyon <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Nickelodeon's "Figure It Out"
>Our club, Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas, has been contacted by Brandi
>Gavere, a Researcher for the "Figure It Out" show on Nickelodeon Network.

Hey, if you got kids involved - GO FOR IT!  At the end of next month us
zen folks are spending the week in Key West, Florida courtesy of "Figure
it Out".  Courtney was one of the first batch of contestants and the panel
didn't get "RESCUES and RAISES FERRETS".  Okay they didn't get a single
word.  But now they know about ferrets so it might not be so easy this
time around.

It was great exposure for the ferrets.  Diane and Courtney went to the
taping with a half-dozen of our ferrets.  After the panel was stumped they
wheeled out the ferrets in one of those MidWest cages (it was the perfect
cage for this as it looked good on TV and worked perfectly for bringing
the ferrets out.  The panelists LOVED the ferrets.  So did the crew - a
few were skipping their work to hang with the ferrets.

-bill
--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets