From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 19:51:48 EST
BIG I'm so glad to hear you don't have fleas.Now you won't need a flea dip
or Advantage between your shoulder blades.Though the Advantage between the
shoulder blades could be fun, if done right.  [Sandy, that should go in
your personal ad. BIG]  Remember,watch for excess scratching,and if you
start to feel real itchy(there's no b in front of that),it's time for some
more.The flea collar just doesn't make a good fashion statement,so avoid
that.Sorry,I can't seem to let a good opening go.

I've had my waterbed longer even than ferrets.(the land before time).The
only problems I ever encountered were fuzzies getting under the bed.No
problem for them,just me.Blocked off all entrances,so now they try,but they
can't do it.Get a good patch kit though.That is usually needed more with
kitty's,whose claws seem to be sharper,or just better at sticking in
things.The only serious problem came when a toy got dropped down between
the mattress and the side,they went digging for the toy.That was a big
patch job.Otherwise,they love the heat on a cold night,and mine love the
motion,but it does make dancing a little tricky.Once they get the hang of
it,they use the bounce of the bed to get higher or farther.Enjoy,it's a
hoot,or more properly a dook.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!
Sandy and 3 Turkeys
A stuffed ferret is a happy ferret.