From:
The Ferret Den <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 16:22:23 -0600
The Ferret Den is hosting our twelfth ferret show on April 14, 2012.
This is the only ferret show in Wisconsin. It will be held at
Henry L. Palmer Lodge, 4315 N. 92nd Street, Wauwatosa, WI.
There will be three championship classes, ten specialty classes and
five miscellaneous classes along with eleven or more fun matches. If
you have never been to a ferret show this is the one to come to. It
is a no point, non-sanctioned show. It was started to give owners of
ferrets, whether from a pet store or shelter, an opportunity to have
fun and meet other ferret owners. Only pre-registered ferrets are
allowed in the show hall (no entries the day of the show). We have
several vendors with many items for your ferret, along with other
Wisconsin and Illinois ferret shelters selling their wares to support
their shelters. The deadline for entries is March 14, and we have
limits on all but the championship classes. Contact The Ferret Den
at 414-545-3987 or [log in to unmask] to request an entry form.
The public is welcome starting at 9:15 am. Admission is $3.

Sydney Van der Linden II
President
The Ferret Den
"Where all ferrets are safe, spoiled and pampered"
www.theferretden.com