From:
Dani Lucking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 13:22:13 -0600
I really think it depends on where you live.  Down here in the south, we
bathed our first two every day when we had our showers without any problem.
Now we have too many to do that, but have no problems bathing once a week.
Where the weather is dryer (humidity wise), I think this may be too often.
Since owners have stated that their ferrets will smell worse if bathed too
often, I think the skin may be dryer because of the weather.  Also, we
bathed our kids every day since they were 8 weeks old.  They were used to
it.  I don't think it is a good idea to bathe them that often if they are
older and their bodies aren't accustomed to it.  Just my two cents.