Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 19:24:08 EDT
In case anyone is looking for a really cute pet carrier...

Potpourri Catalog has a "picnic basket" style pet carrier.  It opens from
the top, has a big twist latch door (operates with one hand), a storage
compartment, is solid sided with vent holes, and holds multiple ferrets.
It looks like a picnic basket with two top fold away handles.  The one I
have is straight from the manufacturer, but the one in the catalog can be
personalized with you or your pet's name at no additional charge.  It's
easy to clean and has nothing that can rust.  Potourri is asking $38.95
and you can call 1-800-388-7798 for a catalog.

Many people have commented on my "basket" that I thought I'd share how to
get one.

Pam