From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:49:04 -0400
This is a very sad day for us here at the shelter.  Our very FIRST
shelter resident passed away this morning.  He was a very loving big boy.
He loved his ferretone, gravy and his kisses.  I think he liked the
kisses more though.  He would sit still while you did anything to him as
long as he was giving you kisses.  There is a human up there to meet him
named Ted.  Can you make sure he knows where to go.  Also make sure he
meets up with his soul mate Ruby.  The following other ferrets will be
there as well; Ferret, Robbie, Miesha, Fatty, Sweet Miracle, Popcorn,
Baby, Idget, Misty, Amos and Lady Godiva.  He will be in our heart
forever.

Linda and the furry ones
Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
ICQ # 81643954