From:
Debby Osburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:22:44 -0700
Wolfy, I can certaintly relate to your fear. I have a "7 year old "that
is really "30". We adopted him at 3 yrs, he has fetal alcohol syndrome
and he too has a girlfriend and tells us daily they are getting married
and going to have kids......She is 25, and died from SIDS 4 times as an
infant and has ceberal palsey.....Scotty just had to experance putting
his 13 yr old pappilion to sleep and it was the first time he has ever
showed true emotion over a loss. He will never be able to live on his
own but doesn't belive that. I am sure we could share some really
trying times raising these boys and now comes the scarey "man-years"

LOL,,,,Debby,

http://s841.photobucket.com/albums/zz339/memaws_zoo/