From:
Darla Berg-Karagas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:19:42 -0700
Dear FML'rs

I have written before without much response, but would like to try once
more.

As you all know, Ferret Shelters/Sanctuaries are in need of hammies and
other ferret bedding year round.  With the extreme amount of laundering
the shelters have, extra hammies are a must.

I have been sewing hammies for almost 2 years now.  I'm not an expert at
sewing, and my hammies are not perfect, but the ferrets love them.  I
have donated quite a few of my hammies to shelters over the past year and
they have said that the hammies hold up wash after wash and that their
ferrets love them too.  All of my hammies have been donated in the past.
Now my favorite Shelter/Sanctuary is in need of some funds.  100% of the
money brought in by the sale of these hammies will go directly to my
favorite Shelter/Sanctuary.

Remember all the shelters and sanctuaries.They need our help.  Remember
those that need our help the most, the FERRETS.  Purchase a hammy or 2
today for YOUR favorite shelter/sanctuary and give these fuzzies a nice
clean, warm place to sleep.  I have placed my bedding on Ebay at a low
and reasonable price.  Please take a look.  I will add more as I finish
sewing them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3980469977

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3980477741

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3980479275