From:
Claudia Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:33:58 EDT
Hi,

My name is Claudia Johnson with the Oxford Ferret Rescue in Elkton, MD.  I
may be taking in a 10 year old ferret if we can't find a vet in this area
(Flagstaff, AZ).  The ferret is on Lupron and the owner has considered
leaving him with me.  Our vet and the owner want to do what's best for him
and I'm torn both ways.  THey are moving the end of Oct.  Can anyone out
there help incase she decides to take him with her??

Thanks,
Claudia and zoo