Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 02:58:54 -0700
>From: M N <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Well...maybe not eat, but they are attacking her. I'm not sure if they
>think she's just another ferret to be rough-housed with or what. She's
>just a tiny little teacup chihuahua and weighs about as much as some
>ferrets - 3.5 lbs. My little girl ferret (Joon) is only 0.75 lbs and
>my little boy (Benny) is 1.25 lbs.

Melissa:
I can't wait to see what ppl suggest here..

I have 4 dogs and Bobby (ferret)hates them all and the cat too,lol He
latches on to their tendon if given the chance.

Then the dog runs with ferret in tow and mommy running after dog trying
to get the ferret off.

We cannot let the dogs be anywhere around when Bobbies group is let out
of their room..

I have tried holding him close to the dogs and soon he starts to shake
with anticipation,lol

So I wish you luck and I hope someone can help both of us!

JJ