Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 17:56:37 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to remind all of you in the greater Houston Area about the upcoming
meeting on Saturday, September 14 in the old building of the Main Library
downtown.  The meeting will start at 3:00 p.m.  and is held on the second
floor in conference room 1.

This meeting should be great!  Dr. Fred Soifer will give a talk on ferret
disease.  This is the same presentation he gives to fellow veterinarians.
And the door prize for this meeting will be a hand made t-shirt with a
ferret design, graciously donated by Grannie Lou.

We have lots of new members coming and my guess is that they will have to
run us out of the biulding when they close!

Look foward to seeing you!

Margie Zick
Houston Area Ferret Association