From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 1994 20:14:37 -0500
Hi all,
  This is to all Ferret lovers, and those requesting Ferret Parody's..
This is my My version , a short story, Part 1, Called ...........
          "Robin Furo Hood and his Merry Masketeers".

Once apon a time, Long ago, In a land lush and full of squeeky toys,
Shoes, Plastic bags, Hiding spots and Rivers that ran deep with Linatone,
There lived a Gentle creature named "Robin Furo Hood"
And with him his Jolly band of Merry Masketeers.
They whiled away the hours of the day foraging through this great land, in
search of Merriment, and Plunder, to Thieve away in caches
for the poor Furo population.
But even all these distractions couldn't lighten Robins heart, His undying
love "Mhink Marion" is being held captive in a steel cage
far away from "Sheepwool" Forest, and Robins warm Fuzzy embrace.
Mhink Marion was kept high on a tower by the Evil Sheriff of
"Nothing-but-Spam", a mean dasterdly menace to the happiness of Sheepwool
forest, and to the band of Merry makers.
Robin Furo Hood pined away for his most cherished Mhink Marion,
Days passed with lonely intensity and his heart felt like a stone.
But one day Robins eyes did brighten,  He had an idea.
He rallied up his band and told them of his plan to free Mhink Marion,
And sitting around a Feast of Marshmellows, Raisens, and Turkey, They began
to put into works the plan for the ...Great Escape!

The end of Part 1,...........If any one is interested in the ending, let me
know and I will send it out.

To: Anne Davis, would it be possible to get a catalog of the Rubber stamps? I
am very much interested. Also maybe a copy of the Independent Voice? I eat,
sleep and dream ferret stuff!
I would E-mail you but all those Compuserve numbers confuse me!:)

Well thankyou all for being my captive audience!  :->

Michelle and The MASKeteer's.