Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 16:39:47 -0500
With all that's happening with Lupron, I have been unable to get any for
my ferret's next dose, which is rapidly approaching.

I used to get them from MAFF but they cannot provide them.

I cannot afford an entire $800 vial.

I hate to stop treatment.

I am unable to switch to melatonin due the administartion requirements -
just not around when it needs to given (working) and no one to give it
for me.

I do have a pharmacist doing some research for me but it does not look
promising.

CAN ANYONE HELP???

Cathy