Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 16:45:07 -0400
Hi, thank you for waiting so patiently.  I just talked to the dad again and
Ivory is on meds and peptalbismal(sp)(the pink stuff) for throwing up.  The
dad says she has her good days and her bad days.  He also said something
that i'm not to sure about.  He thinks that she will have more problems
because she is albino.  /this could I have no idea but at least we know that
she is getting better.  he said although she slept all day today she was up
and playing yesterday.  that all the news for now bev