From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 01:10:32 -0700
Ooooooooooooooh, my human thinks that Mr. Gordon byte-me better keep his
opinions to himself lest bunches of people get very angry that he has
thoughts that they find scary.  Must not have been politically correct.
My human would never ever buy a ferret's skin (Eeeeeeeeewwww!), but she
makes a mighty good chicken soop for us out of dead chicken, meat, bones,
and skin.  She won't wear the chicken skin, just lets us eat it all
chopped and cooked.  She wouldn't buy a chicken skin on the Bay-place
either.

Must say tho, she wears cow skin on her feet, and even eats their
flesh... won't buy those on the bay place either.

When the neighbor's really big dogs kept coming over to make really big
political statements in our yard... after awhile she told them that her
people have eaten dogs... and if they know what's good for them, they
won't poo over where we walk.  The giant dogs like her, so they quit,
and she didn't have to eat them, she won't buy any part of a dog on the
Bay place either.  Fact, I don't think she buys anything at the Bay
place..... most of what she gets on the 'puter is from the Ferret store,
and they don't sell dead animal parts EXCEPT what all of us that own this
place eat!

I talked with the other people here, and only 'Flake thinks Mr. Gordon
should get yelled at for his thoughts, Z just wanted to know when the
ferret tone was coming, and Xena asked if she could buy her eyesight
back.  Guess everyone has their priorities.... and their very own
viewpoints.  Living in America is great fun... no King, no Queen, and
freedom of speech!

Da Weasels and 'der human