From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:28:51 -0700
Hi Everyone:

I have spoken to Cindy and Tom Scheidt twice now since Cindy's wrist
and elbow surgery. They are both doing well. I say both as Tom has
taken over a good portion of the feret care and chores about the house
while Cindy recovers from the surgery. She said last week it is about
an eight week recovery.

The neck and back pain Cindy was having from the fender bender seems
to have receded and her wrist has not been much of a problem pain
wise. She is splinted at the wrist an elbow and is suppose to do a
few exercises several times a day til evaluation on Tuesday when she
begins PT.

Sleepy head was still in the sack when I called and chatted with Tom
today, so it is nice to hear she is getting some well deserved rest!

Anyone wanting to send her a card or letter, I am happy to share her
snail mail addy if you identify your relationship to Tom and Cindy. She
is not supposed to be on computer so e-mails are not the best way to
go for now - besides the computer is a big part of what created her
problems.

Cathy Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
Hide not amongst the shadows of grief, But frolick openly in the
meadows of memories. sp