Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 00:50:58 EDT
I'm looking for a home for two kissy-faces.  Someone I know agreed to
take them from their previous owner, but changed her mind when they
didn't turn out to be cute, healthy youngsters...so they came here.
They're typical neglect cases, older (either 2 yo with really bad teeth
or 4-5 yo with average teeth) MF NM's.  One sable with bib, one blaze.
Both have poor coats, ear mites, and diarrhea, but no symptoms of adrenal
or other major health problems.  Once they get all that Meow Mix out of
their systems, I think they'll turn around quickly.  They are friendly
and affectionate toward people, but I don't know how they will respond to
other ferrets.

I've got them quaranteened barring a negative ADV test, and don't want to
get attached...so the sooner they find a home, the better.

I hate trying to place animals (hence my having 20), but I have to set a
limit eventually.  I don't have the room, the money, or the time for
another playgroup.

Everyone I know is overstocked with fuzzbutts, but we'll work something
out if they can't find a home.  I am hoping there is someone within a
couple hundred miles of Lincoln, NE, that might actually be _looking_
for more ferkids to love.  If that's the case, please e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] or call at (402) 489-1449/(402) 438-1133 and ask for
Kara.

Sincerely,
Kara & 20 ferkids (and 2 foster ferts)